The Townsend Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting the Chamber Annual Meeting and Dinner on March 25 at Watson's Event Center with a March Madness Theme.
Our Mission is to stimulate and support local business, create an environment that encourages vibrant economic growth, and enhance and promote the distinctive resources of the Townsend Area.
Upcoming Community Events
- March 2 - Sip'n'Paint: sponsored by the Artisans of the Missouri River Valley coop. At the American Legion from 6:00 - 10:00. Diane Johnson will be teaching water color painting. Art supplies and the first glass of wine will be provided.
- March 11 - Leprechaun Festival sponsored by the BHC Auxilliary at the School Multi-purpose room from 11:00am - 1:30pm. Adults $10.00;children $5.00
- Mar 25 - Townsend Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Meeting and Dinner at Watson's Event Center; Event begins at 5:30pm with a cocktail hour and dinner/meeting at 6:30pm. For non-chamber members interested in joining the Chamber the dinner is $15.00. Call the Chamber for a reservation at 406-266-4101.
- Mar 25 - Sportsman's Banquet at Faith Baptist Church. Doors open at 4:30pm.
- Apr 8 - Broadwater Rod and Gun Club Annual Banquet at 5:30pm at the 4H building at the Townsend Fairgrounds
The Townsend Area Chamber of Commerce Announces the Chamber Annual Dinner will be on March 18, 2017. The time/place/speakers are yet to be determined.
The Broadwater Educational Foundation February meeting will be held on February 20 at 7:00pm in the Library Community Room.
BROADWATER EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
DATE: February 20, 2017